We'll Make AatmanirbharBharat!



Make In India!


In current scenario if I say talk about Enemies some will talk about China some will say Pakistan is our enemies but no one will tell that ourselves is our enemies, this is not your fault but the thing is to we are leaving in Hypocrite society that teaches us to blame others without thinking our mistakes.


Today Morning I was reading newspaper in between i see one article of Indo-China border conflict, the headline of the article is Powers of two Asian superpowers in which the author compared military powers of both countries. While reading newspaper I observed that in every filed China is quite better than us. So to understand Chinese income sources I searched in Google, fortunately, I get one Global Time Report that contains India - china trade history in which I observed one common thing is China is focusing more on exports not in import at every point China exporting more in India while importing less from India.


So, I think might be our country firms are not able to produce as many products or commodities that can fulfill our citizens need, to confirm my doubts again I searched on Google and I was shocked to see that Indian firms are able to produce more products that our citizens need again I'm confused that why people are purchasing Chinese items? After some time I think it might happen that the price of products or commodities is much higher than Chinese products so again I searched in Google and again I was shocked due to the result because I find that there is not much difference between Indian and Chinese products. Because if one person is able to spend 600 Rs per month in mobile recharge so definitely they can spend some more 2 or 3 rupees to purchase our own country made products, so I think might be our citizens are finding quality standard in products, might be they not fill as much standard of Indian products so for that they are purchasing more Chinese products so to confirm this doubt again I searched in google and again I was shocked due to result. Because most of YouTube channel, blogs, websites are telling vulgar language that Chinese have no standard in which I also find some quotes regarding Chinese products like ચાઈના નો માલ નો જ ટકે, Chinese = Low standard, etc. So again I'm confused that if our mom is giving full complete dishes for lunch then why we are going to the neighbors' house?.


The thing is to china or Pakistan is not our enemies ourselves are enemies for our country. We are the only ones they can make our country happy and wealthy. I'm not against globalization but thing is to be if mom is serving all food that we need then why you're going neighbor's house. Aim of globalization is to make our firm holders more competitive to make more qualitative products but as of now, it's just for the competition. let's again repeat such thing and be the first local to vocal and then vocal to global.


We are the only person that can work for India's welfare. The only thing that can make us powerful is self-reliance. Let's make our India wealthy and happy by buying our own products.


#AatmanirbharBharat


Be Indian Buy Indian!

Make In India!

Be vocal for local! #AatmanirbharBharat

#PMModi ने आज से हर भारतवासी को न सिर्फ लोकल Products खरीदने, बल्कि उनका गर्व से प्रचार भी करने का निवेदन किया |


Jay Hind, Jay Mataji, We'll Make આત્મનિર્ભર ભારત!


Written By: Manharsinh Jadeja🙏


Connect On:

https://twitter.com/Jadejamanharsin

https://www.instagram.com/man_jadeja_22/
https://www.facebook.com/jadeja.manharsinh.1232


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sudoku solving using CV and AI with an Image of Sudoku as Input!

I AM PATHO