FORMAT FOR JOB APPLICATION

Dear Mr.XYZ,

I came across a very exciting position on your job portal that I believe fits me perfectly. I am interested in applying for the position of Development Engineer (Job Reference Number A123) at Infosys. After reading the job description and requirements it with my own experiences, I know that I would be a valuable asset to your Company.

I graduating with a Bachelor of Technology in Information and Communication Technology from Marwadi University. I now want to apply my skills in a multinational company like Infosys. As a development engineer, I can implement engineering concepts to design innovative and ingenious products for consumers.

I have archived two certifications of an IIT Spoken-tutorial first one for C language and the second one is for Java language. I think my this skill benefits for your company and many more things that you can see in my CV(Curriculum Vitae).

I have attached a My CV(Curriculum Vitae) for your consideration. Please take a moment to go through them to get a better picture of who I am.

I would happy to talk to you in more detail regarding this amazing opportunity at your company. It would give me great pleasure to hear back from you regarding my application.

Sincerely,
(Your Name)
(Your Address)
(Your Number)
(Your Mail Id) 
(*Attached Your CV*)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sudoku solving using CV and AI with an Image of Sudoku as Input!

I AM PATHO

We'll Make AatmanirbharBharat!